Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law, handles Social Security disability and veterans’ disability claims for clients throughout West Virginia, with offices in Parkersburg, Beckley, Charleston, Huntington, Logan, as well as one additional office in Charlotte, North Carolina. Regardless of where you are located, we are able to serve you or a family member nationwide.
At Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law, we are veterans benefits lawyers and we are proud to help veterans and their families obtain the veterans benefits offered by a grateful nation. Our experienced disability attorneys for war veterans and benefits lawyers are confident in our ability to win approval of benefits for the clients we represent – so confident, in fact, that unless we deliver, we don’t get paid. A main focus of our law practice is obtaining disability benefits.
We won’t take
“no” for an answer
If you believe you have a service-connected Veterans’ disability, contact the Veterans’ disabilities lawyers at Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law, today for a free case evaluation. Call us toll-free at 1.877.VETERAN (877.838.3726) or use our convenient online form. Our goal is to make sure you receive compensation for your Veterans’ disabilities. And we won’t take no for an answer.
- Get to know VA Disability Attorney Megan Fuller. Read her full bio here: https://www.fight4vets.com/?team=megan-fuller https://t.co/7xFPnhcR31
- The #SocialSecurity backlog is impacting a lot of people. Why is it occurring? One issue pertains to caseloads at O… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/954004247468822528
- We're happy to have four new employees join us this week. Say hello to Joe, Mary-Michael, Chad, and Macie. https://t.co/yHgxbPkmIq
- 6 Things all #Veterans need to know about the VA Disability Process. http://veterandisabilityblog.com/blog/6-things-veterans-need-remember-va-disability-process/ https://t.co/6Ym7B6AXx1
- Did you know most #Veterans still work while receiving VA #Disability Benefits? Learn all of the details in our lat… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/953272533259874307
- What's the difference between an ALJ and a Disability Examiner? If you're filing for Social Security #Disability, y… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/952990486406553601