Veterans Benefits Attorney
Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law, handles Social Security disability and veterans’ disability claims for clients throughout West Virginia, with offices in Parkersburg, Beckley, Charleston, Huntington, Logan, as well as one additional office in Charlotte, North Carolina. Regardless of where you are located, we are able to serve you or a family member nationwide.
At Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law, we are veterans benefits lawyers and we are proud to help veterans and their families obtain the veterans benefits offered by a grateful nation. Our experienced disability attorneys for war veterans and benefits lawyers are confident in our ability to win approval of benefits for the clients we represent – so confident, in fact, that unless we deliver, we don’t get paid. A main focus of our law practice is obtaining disability benefits.
We won’t take
“no” for an answer
If you believe you have a service-connected Veterans’ disability, contact the Veterans’ disabilities lawyers at Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law, today for a free case evaluation. Call us toll-free at 877-526-3455 or use our convenient online form. Our goal is to make sure you receive compensation for your Veterans’ disabilities as we are Veterans Benefits Lawyers. And we won’t take no for an answer.
- Many #Veterans struggle with #MST claims. Lead VA #Attorney Heather Vanhoose is passionate about these cases and de… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1020051264997031937
- Get to know your case managers https://www.jandils.com/case-management/
- Learn the four ways a personal injury attorney evaluates a car accident case: https://www.jandils.com/how-does-a-lawyer-evaluate-a-car-accident-case/ https://t.co/wapcXYYadG
- Happy #NationalHotDogDay! Lead #Veterans #Attorney Heather Vanhoose takes charge of the grill just like she does in… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1019565046169513985
- The best-kept secret in #Veterans Disability, The Debt Management Center: https://www.veterandisabilityblog.com/blog/category/general-information/ https://t.co/T6TOUqSx4V
- We’re celebrating a trio of 5-Year Anniversaries today. Amanda Richard from Case Management, Elizabeth Dues, our Ou… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1019219540411068419