Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law, handles Social Security disability and veterans’ disability claims for clients throughout West Virginia, with offices in Parkersburg, Beckley, Charleston, Huntington, Logan, as well as one additional office in Charlotte, North Carolina. Regardless of where you are located, we are able to serve you or a family member nationwide.
At Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law, we are veterans benefits lawyers and we are proud to help veterans and their families obtain the veterans benefits offered by a grateful nation. Our experienced disability attorneys for war veterans and benefits lawyers are confident in our ability to win approval of benefits for the clients we represent – so confident, in fact, that unless we deliver, we don’t get paid. A main focus of our law practice is obtaining disability benefits.
We won’t take
“no” for an answer
If you believe you have a service-connected Veterans’ disability, contact the Veterans’ disabilities lawyers at Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law, today for a free case evaluation. Call us toll-free at 1.877.VETERAN (877.838.3726) or use our convenient online form. Our goal is to make sure you receive compensation for your Veterans’ disabilities. And we won’t take no for an answer.
- If you impact the side of a semi-trailer with your car, the end result may be deadly. However, it does not have to… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/964258882175586304
- @seanfox4kc We're big fans of our local newscasters, regardless if they're current or former. Plus, we represent in… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/963867767794556931
- What's up with with the 5 month waiting period in social security? https://www.jandils.com/social-security-five-month-waiting-period-benefits/ https://t.co/tuVLSrolLQ
- Too often #Veterans won't seek treatment for #PTSD because they believe a diagnosis means they won't be able to own… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/963062056084824064
- We're so proud Jenn won our MVP Award this month. Check out our announcement video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAOOS5jzJic
- Veterans in rural areas face a greater suicide risk than their urban counterparts. Read more here: http://veterandisabilityblog.com/blog/rural-veterans-face-high-suicide-risk/