Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law, handles Social Security disability and veterans’ disability claims for clients throughout West Virginia, with offices in Parkersburg, Beckley, Charleston, Huntington, Logan, as well as one additional office in Charlotte, North Carolina. Regardless of where you are located, we are able to serve you or a family member nationwide.
At Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law, we are veterans benefits lawyers and we are proud to help veterans and their families obtain the veterans benefits offered by a grateful nation. Our experienced disability attorneys for war veterans and benefits lawyers are confident in our ability to win approval of benefits for the clients we represent – so confident, in fact, that unless we deliver, we don’t get paid. A main focus of our law practice is obtaining disability benefits.
We won’t take
“no” for an answer
If you believe you have a service-connected Veterans’ disability, contact the Veterans’ disabilities lawyers at Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law, today for a free case evaluation. Call us toll-free at 877-526-3455 or use our convenient online form. Our goal is to make sure you receive compensation for your Veterans’ disabilities as we are Veterans Benefits Lawyers. And we won’t take no for an answer.
- Are you getting the back pay you deserve? Many #Veterans miss out. Read more in our blog: https://www.veterandisabilityblog.com/blog/may-entitled-thousands-dollars-back-pay/ https://t.co/yKxRhvVU2t
- Shout out to Jamie Caverly for being named our Case Development GEM Award winner this month. Jamie works hard, and… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/987326200237486080
- A lot of #Veterans ask us about deferred decisions. Find out what a deferred decision means for your #Veterans… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/986958114984550401
- Do you meet the basic requirements to receive #Veterans Disability Benefits? Find out in our latest blog:… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/986605604293627906
- The IIHS tested the headlights on nearly 40 new crossover vehicles, most failed. Find out why in our blog:… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/986580827718017024
- Don't make these mistakes when your #Veterans #Disability Claim is approved: https://www.veterandisabilityblog.com/blog/4-mistakes-veterans-make-theyre-approved/ https://t.co/eKNnXu1xrd